Raw Coriander Pesto with Sprouted Cashews - 200g
After opening, this product should be eaten within 7-10 days. Because it does not contain preservatives, it can be susceptible to bacterial growth such as mold if its been opened for a prolonged period of time.
A vegan pesto sauce.
Pesto sauce is typically made from basil, olive oil, garlic, pine nuts, and parmesan cheese. We wanted to make a delicious vegan alternative that is full of unsaturated healthy fats, but also dairy free. This pesto has an Asian twist to it. If you like the traditional pesto, try our Raw Sprouted Walnut Pesto too!
HOW TO CONSUME/USE
- As an alternative spread to butter on toast (great in sandwiches!)
- Serve with white fish
- An excellent seafood pizza base
- Mix it in with your zoodles, pasta or cold Soba noodles!
- Top your vegetables or salads (we love it with seaweed salads)
BENEFITS OF UNSATURATED FATS
- Serves as an energy source for the body
- Helps the body absorb vitamins known as fat-soluble vitamins
- Low-GI diet has favourable effect on lowering body fat
- Coriander leaves are particularly rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K
- Coriander lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL)
Add the pesto sauce to your dish at the very end.