Perfect Keto - Blood Sugar Support Capsules
Perfect Keto Blood Sugar Caps stack 7 naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts shown to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism and blood sugar levels for a multi-pronged approach to support your low carb and/or ketogenic lifestyle.
We’ve included essential vitamins that serve as cofactors in metabolizing nutrients to support normal digestion, metabolism, and energy production and minerals that support normal metabolic and hormone function.
To those, we’ve added traditional herbs that support healthy cellular, digestive, metabolic and hormonal function to help optimize your ketogenic experience.
- Biotin - Also known as Vitamin B7, this water-soluble vitamin plays a crucial role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids (proteins), and lipids (fats). Regular supplementation with Biotin has been shown to support healthy carbohydrate and lipid metabolism. [1,2]
- Chromium Piccolinate - For decades, this mineral has been implicated in healthy carbohydrate metabolism, with recent research showing that it favorably supports a hormone known as Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF). Even the journal Diabetes has published multiple articles stating that chromium supports normal blood sugar levels and that it has been added to the protocols of many who wear white lab coats and offer support to those who need support for carbohydrate metabolism. [3,4,5]
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Powder - Ayurvedic medicine refers to this naturally occurring herb as “gurmar” the Hindi word for “sugar destroyer”. Research has shown it can support healthy cellular function, normal digestion, and metabolism. [6,7]
- Bitter Melon Extract - A fruit used by indigenous tribes throughout the world to support digestion and metabolism, the extract of this fruit greatly concentrates the compounds that support healthy carbohydrate metabolism and associated normal hormone function, especially when following a high-fat diet. [8,9]
- Cinnamon Extract - This common spice has been shown to positively support healthy carbohydrate and lipid metabolism while also supporting normal cellular and digestive functions. [10,11]
- Berberine Bark Extract - An extract of several medicinal plants, Berberine, in conjunction with lifestyle modifications (diet and exercise) has shown across more 14 studies to support healthy blood sugar levels to a greater degree than placebo, even in those with previously elevated serum levels. [12,13]
- Banaba Leaf Extract - Used for many years in folk medicine and homeopathy as blood sugar support, this Asian leaf contains corosolic acid, which mimics insulin in the body and may, therefore, support healthy blood sugar levels. 
A Kissing Tree x Foodcraft - Organic Nut Free Rawnola with Freeze Dried Raspberries (100g)